Hello and welcome to Overdrive, a program that practices what it preaches, most of the time, on the subject of cars and transport.
And in this program, we look at news stories including:
- Mitsubishi Electric develops automated mapping technologies for autonomous driving
- Ricardo launches real-world vehicle emissions monitoring service
- Intel announces it will buy MobilEye for $15.3 billion
- Funding to accelerate the take up of hydrogen vehicles and infrastructure.
- Ikea is now selling bikes
We get the first impression on two upgraded Nissans that have just been launched on the market, The Navara and the Pathfinder.
And in our panel discussion,Brian Smith and Errol Smith are both interstate so we will have some light hearted stories recorded in the past but that have never gone to air. Most particular we will look at some 2017 car ads for the super bowl.
Have a question or comment? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can listen to longer segments of the each of the features by going to our web site at drivenmedia.com.au or podcast the whole program on iTunes or your favourite podcast service.
Now to begin the program let’s have the news.
Originally aired on 25 March 2017. For past programs and individual segments visit http://drivenmedia.com.au/wp/