- Overdrive Program – News, Federal Budget, Honda CR-V, Quirky News
- Overdrive: Trump worries; too many trucks; Hyundai i30; Kia Picanto; Quirky news
- Overdrive: End of the road for Holden plant; Peugeot 508; Some Subarus and Quirky news
- Overdrive: Dieselgate; Car Sharing; Road user charge; Kia Cerato; Praying for potholes
- Overdrive Program – 5 April 2014
David Brown started his working life as a Civil Engineer but you would not want him to design a bridge you wanted to safely walk over. His passion was in traffic engineering and transport planning which is all about how we use our transport systems not how we build them. He soon became involved in commenting on issues through all avenues of the media. He is now a motoring and transport journalist. He test drives a new car each week but his ultimate measure of how good a car is relies on his 12 year old and the Hayden Brown “Will you drive me to school in that car” factor.