- Overdrive Program – 1 March 2014
- Overdrive: Roboracers; Ferrari Theme Park; Commodore V8 Wagons tested; Tesla Model 3; Quirky News
- Overdrive: US Congress moves on autonomous cars, ARRB new direction, Mercedes GLC, birthing in cars
- Overdrive: News on Apple, hyperloop, emissions; Prof David Hensher; Jaguar F-Type
- Overdrive Program – Less pollution better health, Road user charge, Geneva Motor Show
David Brown started his working life as a Civil Engineer but you would not want him to design a bridge you wanted to safely walk over. His passion was in traffic engineering and transport planning which is all about how we use our transport systems not how we build them. He soon became involved in commenting on issues through all avenues of the media. He is now a motoring and transport journalist. He test drives a new car each week but his ultimate measure of how good a car is relies on his 12 year old and the Hayden Brown “Will you drive me to school in that car” factor.