Hello and welcome to Overdrive, a program that take an expansive look at the world of cars and transport.
I’m David Brown
And in this program, we take a look at the latest news stories including:
- India’s Revolutionary Plan to Make All Its Cars Electric
- Trump road plan would rely largely on private funding
- University research shows a few self-driving cars can improve traffic flow
- £14bn of benefits for the UK could be unlocked by better use of data in transport
- Niorecords world-beating Nurburgring lap
We talk to Prof Corinne Mulley about Australian contribution to an international consortium on bus rapid transit that is being supported by the Volvo Research and Education Foundation.
And we road test the Subaru BRZ A beautifully balanced sports car with just enough horsepower to use when you are driving.
And in our panel discussion with Brian Smith and Errol Smith we take an amusinglook at stories including:
- French nano-cars have a molecular grand prix
- Road rage cases with guns double in 3 years in US
- Woman Blames Car Crash On Bigfoot
- Wellington tyre-slasher sentenced to 22 months in prison
Have a question or comment? Send it to email@example.com
You can listen to longer segments of the each of the features by going to our web site at drivenmedia.com.au or podcast the whole program on iTunes or your favourite podcast service.
Originally aired on 20 May 2017. For past programs and individual segments visit www.drivenmedia.com.au