Hello this is Overdrive a program that tries to spread the word about trains, planes and automobiles.
And in this program we look at news stories including:
- VW a surprise winner in sales race
- Tesla crash rate fell 40% after Autopilot’s Autosteer feature was installed
- Tesla, BMW electrics fail to earn top safety awards
- GM and Honda to Establish Industry-First Joint Fuel Cell System Manufacturing Operation in Michigan
- Renault Trezor Voted Most Beautiful Concept Car Of 2016
- Range Rover Reborn Set For World Debut At Salon Rétromobile 2017
We talk to Victorian MP Fiona Patten about concerns over the privatisation of public transport services. Apparently Victoria has let a number of organisations owned by overseas governments run their public transport systems.
We talk to the editor of the International publication Jaguar Magazine about some clasic Jaguars I have been driving.
And we road test the Jaguar F-Pace SUV a finalist in the world car of the year awards.
Originally aired on 11 February 2017. For past programs and individual segments visit http://drivenmedia.com.au/wp/