Hello and welcome to Overdrive, a program that luxuriates in the realm of cars and transport.
I’m David Brown
And in this program, we take a look at the latest news stories including:
- World Car of the Year 2017: winners revealed
- Australian debut: Mercedes-Benz trucks can automatically start braking for pedestrians
- Line Marking
- Bush Mechanics: The Exhibition opens
Errol takes a big SUV down to the farm and attracts a lot of cows among other things.
And Alan and I go for a drive in a small people mover. It started life as a nerdy car nine years ago but it has come a long way since.
And in our panel discussion with Brian Smith and Errol Smith we take a light-hearted look at stories including:
- Will clothing dictate transit patronage?
- The World’s Most Elegant Public Transit Campaign
- Audi and Porsche join forces for shared vehicle architecture
- New McLaren 720s supercar now a Lego build
Have a question or comment? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can listen to longer segments of the each of the features by going to our web site at drivenmedia.com.au or podcast the whole program on iTunes or your favourite podcast service.